We are hiring 2 (amazing) developers
We’re looking for two people to join our team, specifically suited for two areas of great interest: Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
The AI developer will primarily work on research on NLP and Conversational Interfaces.
We strongly believe that, in the near future, the most prominent interface to interact with machines is going to be our own voice, and we want to be ready for it. As our AI dev, you will partner with a Senior member of our team to identify the best tools, techniques and procedures to implement in prototypes that will wow the users. If AI is your game, why don’t you show us your best Telegram Chatbot, or Alexa / Google Assistant skill?
The Blockchain developer will primarily work on Blockchain and Smart Contracts.
We believe blockchain is one of the most incredible innovations since the Internet, but its future holds balance on the usage it will have. As our Blockchain dev, you will partner with a Senior member of our team to study and improve the depth of knowledge of this tech. You will work on public and private networks, will create POC and ÐApps, and will configure nodes and build tokens. If you believe in Blockchain as much as we do, why don’t you tell us, in 3 minutes, how does a BitCoin transaction work?
Some generic (but fundamental) pre-requisites:
- You must be fluent in the major programming languages, and be able to learn new ones. We primarily use C#, Java, Swift, NodeJS.
- You need to have a working knowledge of the English language– e.g. enough to understand a complex, tech-heavy TED Talks, and be able to hang on StackOverflow without having to use Google Translate (well, not too much).
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people from every angle of the world, age, sex, race or religion - but we do need for you to be able to speak and write in Italian.
- Since you’ll work on undocumented (or very little documented) technologies, you’ll have to be able to acquire information autonomously and from different sources, and to build, test, scrap and rebuild prototypes on your own.
- You’ll work with a super-talented team, which will probably know a lot more than you do on a lot of things, and because of that, expects you to step up and guide them when it’s your turn to shine and show your amazing knowledge. The goal is the greater good and the perfect product.
- We’d love if you were able to tell your story (and your work-story) with passion, by writing it down concisely and by building compelling keynotes. You’ll be participating in the most important conferences in your field, and we’ll love to hear all about it.
- Do you like cooking? Weight-lifting? Netflix binge-watching? Playing LEGO with your kid? We do too! We all have amazing lives, but we’re also all super passionate about what we do. The person that joins our team is as passionate as us - one that will study his work-topics in his free time anyway, and has the best ideas while singing in the shower.
- The office is based in the fantastic historical centre of Trento, and the retribution package will be defined based on your skills and ambitions. The initial contract offered is a 6 months one, but the prospective technologies will keep us busy for the next 10 years – do your best, and we’ll build those together.
DIMENSION is dedicated to mobile development and innovative projects since 15 years. We work for start-ups and big corporations, helping them to realise products and services to sustain their different technological business needs.
Send us your CV / Resume, together with your best cover letter (in Italian!) that tells us why you’re the right fit for the job, at email@example.com.
We’ll try to answer to everyone.